You can add text to any page
STEP 1. Add a text block to your page
Click on the Add content (1) button to open the widgets panel. Click and Drag a normal text block (2) or a Heading into your page (3).
Text can only be dropped into the page body, not the header or footer.
STEP 2. Working with text blocks
1. Copy the text block. Copied items appear at the top of editor window and can be dragged onto any page.
2. If the text block is within a column, this icon opens the column settings
3. Drag the text block to a different place on the page
4. Delete the text block
5. Click anywhere in the text to open the text for editing
STEP 3. Editing your text
1. Click on the code icon to see the code of your text block
2. The Style drop down lets you choose different styles for your text such as Heading, Quote, Normal text and Code
3. Select your text and then click on these icons to make your text bigger or smaller
4. Align the text in your text block
5. You can select bits of your text to make them bold, italic or have a line through
6. Add bullets or numbers to your text
7. Add an external, internal or mailto link to your text
8. You can add an image in between your text lines
9. Change the color or the background of your text
10. If you select 100% as the lenght of your text, you will be able to see it all on your page, but if you select 50% you will only see half of it and a button saying 'More' that will reveal the rest of your text when clicked.
11. Don't forget to save your changes